Our purpose statement
Exists to support the growth of each child to his/her fullest academic, social, cultural and physical potential.
Aspires to develop independent learners who will have the necessary skills to cope with the furthering of their education and life within the community.
The success of the school in fulfilling its purpose will be indicated by the extent of student achievement in:
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Languages Other than English (LOTE)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Technology (STEAM)
- Developing an approach to learning, which is both receptive and critical, enabling them to participate positively in schooling.
- Developing qualities of self-acceptance, self-confidence, initiative, co-operation and respect for themselves and others.