As the Chaplain at Balcatta Primary School, I support parents, students and school staff with many and varied situations.
Some of the things I do as Chaplain are:
- Playgroup Thursdays 9.00 am to 10.20 am
- Breakfast Club Tuesdays 8.15 am to 8.45 am
- Support a new child find friends
- Supporting families with health, financially and suppling food parcels when needed
- Helping connect families to agencies in the community
- Support staff personally
- Support staff with students, excursions and sports events
Referrals to the Chaplain can come from many areas including direct from parents.
Basically a Chaplain is versatile and able to contribute to the school community in many ways.