The P&C plays a very important role in the school and meets on a regular basis. It is a chance to meet other parents in the school and contribute to the education of your child and to the school. Reminders are included in the school newsletter.
All parents and other citizens of our community are most welcome and encouraged to attend – you will enjoy being involved with such a friendly group of people.
The object of the association is to promote the interests of the school through:
- co-operation between parents, teachers, students and members of the general community
- assisting in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities for the school
- the fostering of community interest in education matters
- members are required to be financial members by paying a nominal fee of $1.00 per member
- The P&C also requests a voluntary contribution of $10.00 per family to help with their fundraising
- we meet Tuesday evenings at regular intervals throughout the year and everyone is welcome.
Our Committee Members
President: Christel Newport
Vice President: Shoshana Lam
Secretary: Shoshana Lam
Treasurer: Jodie M’Intyre
Fundraising Committee: Christel Newport, Shoshana Lam, Jodie M’Intyre and Thao Nguyen.
Uniform Co-Ordinator: Christel Newport
School Banking: Shoshana Lam and Kavi Thanabal
Parent involvement is encouraged and welcomed, particularly in the following areas:
- Book covering
- Fundraising events
- Classroom help
- Attendance at P&C meetings
- Parent evenings
- Parent information sessions
- Sporting carnivals