We welcome your family to Pre-Primary and hope you enjoy your year of participation in our class. We wish your child a productive year of learning; development and enjoyment in his/her first step away from home and into formal schooling.
Your child’s time at Pre-Primary establishes the foundation of his/her school adjustment, academic learning and socialisation. Our carefully planned program enables each child to develop physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually by participating in group and individual experiences.
Each phase of the Pre-Primary program is vital to help children:
- Happily relate to other children
- Establish readiness in basic academic areas – especially literacy and numeracy
- Work both independently and co-operatively
- Follow directions
- Assume responsibility
- Develop effective listening and speaking skills
- Practise courtesy and consideration11