We utilise a school Chaplain at Balcatta Primary School, we support parents, students and school staff with many and varied situations.
Some of the things done by the Chaplain are:
- Breakfast Club Wednesday 8.15 am to 8.45 am
- Support a new child find friends
- Supporting families with health, financially and suppling food parcels when needed
- Helping connect families to agencies in the community
- Support staff personally
- Support staff with students, excursions and sports events
Referrals to the Chaplain can come from many areas including direct from parents.
Basically a Chaplain is versatile and able to contribute to the school community in many ways.